Island of 'Oahu
... At the Sheraton Waikiki:
- The Sheraton Waikiki offers guests the only Infinity pool in Waikiki
... At the Royal Hawaiian:
- Known as The Pink Palace of the Pacific.
- Your clients will enjoy their own Private area of Waikiki beach
- The Shirley Temple beverage was invented at the world renowned Mai Tai Bar.
- Elvis Presley once sang on the Monarch room stage.
... At the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa:
- Built in 1901, the Moana Surfrider is the oldest resort in Waikiki
- Known as The First Lady of Waikiki
- The Moana Lani Spa is the only Oceanfront spa in Waikiki
... At the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani:
- The hotel is situated on Princess Kaiulani's former estate.
Island of Maui
... At the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa:
- Was once known as "The Upside Down" hotel because the location of the original lobby was on the 8th floor and guests would have to go down to their rooms rather than up.
- The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is nestled against legendary Pu'u Keke'a (Black Rock) which Hawaiians believe is one of three 'Uhane lele, a place where souls of the dead leap from earth into their ancestral spirit land.
- At sunset, the resort retells the story of King Kahekili in its nightly Cliff Dive ceremony, a 49 year old tradition since the resort opened in 1963.
- Located right in front of the Sheraton Maui, Ka'anapali Beach is known as one of the Top 10 beaches in the world.
- Black Rock, a natural lava rock formation that flows into the Pacific, offers some of the best snorkeling in Maui and is home to many Green Sea Turtles.
... At The Westin Maui Resort & Spa:
- Trip Advisor named The Westin Maui Resort & Spa's aquatic playground as one of the most "Incredible Hotel Pools"
- Wailele Polynesian Luau, presented on The Westin Maui's newly renovated 46,000 sq. ft. outdoor area, features Maui's only extreme Fire Knife Dancers.
- Home of the Dragonberry Bomb - Winning signature cocktail of the 2013 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Star Mixologist competition
Island of Kauai
... At the Sheraton Kauai Resort:
- The Sheraton Kauai Resort was the first hotel built on Poipu beach in 1968.
- Since its opening in 1968, the resort has always been under the Sheraton Brand.
- In March of 2012, the resort completed a $16 million revitalization, consisting of the Ocean Wing, public spaces, and two new restaurants.
- RumFire on Poipu beach is the newest Kauai hotspot!
... At The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas:
- Every Monday night, the resort has a special "Farmers Market" that your clients can enjoy.
- Every Wednesday night is Movie Night - under the stars on the main lawn.
- Every Saturday, the amazing bartenders on property offer a Mixology class
- Every Monday, Friday & Saturday, Live music can be heard at Nanea restaurant.